Welcome to Dose of Fresh Air!
We are two best friends named Courtney and Bria. Although situated on opposite sides of the US, we both have defined styles that compliment one another. Our blog is about our love for style, food, and exploration of the unknown. We both met as traditional college students at the University of Tennessee, but soon figured out that we could not fit into predetermined molds. With passion for change, we both set out on different paths with one common goal: To make the most out of the next four plus years. Although there is a lot of miles between California and Florida, distance plagues no challenge for true friendships. Here is a little more about us:
Hi! Originally from Florida, I spent the majority of my high school career moving around a bit. From coastal Florida, I moved to suburbia Tennessee and then eventually to rural Indiana. I decided on the University of Tennessee, but for many reasons, decided it was not for me. I currently live in Florida and take classes online. My style tends to be pretty boho with a hint of girly and edge mixed in here and there.
- I love to cook
- I enjoy surfing
- I have a bit of an obsession with home decor
- I’m the creepy girl who goes to the beach alone at night and contemplates life
- I have super strong thoughts about almost everything
- Flowers make me smile but I rarely keep any in my apartment because I can’t keep anything alive
Hola! I was born and raised in Maryland, where I lived until I decided to attend The University of Tennessee. Like Courtney I also felt that it was not where I wanted to spend the next four years so I moved to California to continue my education. I am currently in my third year of college and my major is Nursing. My style varies from boho to edgy with a little bit of skater boy vibes.
- I’m obsessed with anything Disney
- I have an intense love for donuts
- I’m convinced that I should have been born a mermaid
- I find Stargazing and listening to the waves to be so calming
- I love the rain
- Youtube videos are my guilty pleasure